HCG diet desserts may seem to be too good to be true. Nevertheless, several tasty treats conform to the protocol and make the end of each meal into a delicious delight. Here are the top 5 desserts to make your mouth water and your tummy feel satisfied.
The following were suggested by HCGDietDirect.com. As you can see, the most important sweetener in all recipes for HCG diet desserts is Stevia.
1. Frozen Cappuccino: An icy sweet treat with ice, milk, English Toffee Stevia, Vanilla Creme Stevia, and original Stevia.
2. Strawberry Orange Smoothie: A classic made with: a blender, ice, an orange, Valencia Orange flavored Stevia, Vanilla Creme flavored Stevia, one serving of strawberries, and original Stevia.
3. Orange Creme-Sicle: A dessert is made with crushed ice, one orange, Valencia Orange flavored Stevia, and Vanilla Creme flavored Stevia. It’s simple and refreshing.
4. Mock Apple Cobbler: A perfect warm dessert on a cold night. Toss a cut apple, cinnamon and Stevia together and then sprinkle the top with crushed Melba toast, more cinnamon and more Stevia, then warm.
5. Cinnamon Grapefruit: A simple and tasty treat with half a grapefruit, cinnamon and Stevia. Warm it in the microwave.
The “Top 5 Desserts” here are in no way the only food options available. Some of my favorite ones have to include chocolate. Take a look at my HCG diet recipe book for these and other recipes that will surely make your HCG protocol into a great experience. Go to this link to see what you can get: Dr. Dennis Clark’s HCG Diet Recipes.
All the tasty best,
- YourHCG Releases the Top 3 Dessert Recipes for People on the HCG Diet (prweb.com)
- HCG Recipes Online.com Offers Free Tips on How to Achieve Success with the HCG Diet Protocol (prweb.com)
- Stevia and the Quest for a Sugar-Free Life (psychiclunch.com)
- Stevia FAQ: What’s Next for the Sugar Substitute? (webmd.com)