The HCG diet commands an overwhelming amount of attention in books, blogs, websites, and weight loss clinics around the country. Directions on how to do the diet, where to get supplies, and diet recipes are all available for making your experience successful.
The most common missing component in all this information is what to do AFTER you reach your target weight and how to stay there permanently. The HCG diet, like all weight loss protocols, is purported to be the final answer. However, you still must know what to do to keep from regaining weight. The HCG protocol is not magic. There are no guarantees.
Eve Clark has assembled the most important advice that you must follow for long-term weight management after HCG weight loss, starting the day after you finish your last dose of HCG.
This is crucial advice that you must follow for staying at your target weight for the rest of your life.
Take a look at the Table of Contents to get quick overview of this all-important book for your HCG success:
What is Phase 3?
The Only Two Rules for Phase 3
In Case of Weight Gain
Losing More Weight During Phase 3
Avoiding Protein Deficiency
Special Cases for Women
What About After Phase 3?
- Phase 3 Recipes
- Note About Stevia
- Appetizers: Breaded Zucchini, Crab Cakes, Shrimp and Crab Spread, Cucumber Spread, Chicken Spread, Deviled Eggs, Italian Stuffed Mushrooms, Hot and Spicy Nuts, Sweet and Sour Almonds or Pecans
- Main Dishes: Sage-Pesto Chicken with Yams, Jennie’s Asparagus, Lettuce Wrap, Very Tasty Meatloaf, Eggplant Lasagna, Vegetable Beef Stew, Chicken Italian Style, Nutty Salmon, Shrimp Scampi, Scallops in Curry Sauce, Fajitas, Cabbage Rolls, Beef Stroganoff, Best Baby Back Ribs, Pecan Pork Chops, Swiss Steak, Marinated Flank Steak, Stir Fried Beef or Chicken, Stuffed Bell Peppers, Mexican Beef Kabobs
- Side Dishes, Soups, and Salads: Butternut Squash, Steamed Veggies, Zucchini Pancakes, Creamed Spinach, Lentils, Crockpot Great Northern Beans, Cauliflower (substitute for mashed potatoes or rice), Cream of Broccoli Soup, Tomato Soup, Tasty Beef Soup, Clam Chowder
- Desserts: Super Scrumptious Cheesecake, Pumpkin Pudding Pie, Uncooked Applesauce, Cooked Applesauce, Chocolate Pie, Chocolate Brownies, Apple Bars, Date Nut Bars, Shortbread Cookies, Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Sauces, Gravies, and Salad Dressings: Tartar Sauce, Mayonnaise, Barbeque Sauce, Yummy Pasta Sauce, Creamy Beef or Chicken Gravy, Creamy Ranch Dressing, Creamy Garlic Dressing, No Vinegar Garlic Salad Dressing, French Salad Dressing, Imitation Honey Mustard Sauce, Fajita Marinade, Easy Guacamole
- Beverages: Almond Milk, Delicious Smoothie, Lemonade, Strawberry Delight, Apple Cider, Sparkling Raspberry Tea, Flavored Teas, Sparkling Citrus Punch
HEALTHY CARBOHYDRATE FOOD LIST
This book explains exactly what you must do to assure your success after the hormone phase of the protocol.
I think this is a great book, although maybe I’m biased because my wife wrote it!
Get your copy now…just click on the PayPal button here: